D.I.Y Susa Atari (soot sprites from My neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away)

Hi! This time I've made a Susa atari plushie! 

Here are some gifs from the movie "My Neighbor Totoro" and "Spirited Away"
I'm such a huge fan of Ghibli Products!








Materials:   Black & white washable felt,  scissors, glue (i'm using a glue-gun) ,needle and black thread


cut the washable felt  like so


arrange the eyes and glue it on like so
 put the other black rounded washable felt on to of the face

Sew the outer parts like so but remember, don't forget to leave an open space like so


then, fill in  with the stuffing

continue sewing till the end and voila!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ME

ME
20 years old. Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Freelance graphic designer and illustrator. Arts and music enthusiast . Food lover. Fun. Ambitious.

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST